Queries/Complaints: 0471 2329950 Email:email@example.com
NORKA Roots is the single agency authorized by the Government of India to undertake attestation of educational certificates as per the guidelines of the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD).
Where can you get the certificates attested?
Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam and Kozhikode.
Who can apply for certificate attestation?
- Certificate holders
- Father-in –law /Mother –in –law (on production of marriage certificate)
What are the required documents?
- Original passport to be produced at the attestation spot/ If the Applicant is abroad at the time of attestation, Copy of photo page, address page & page showing validity of passport and valid visa should be produced.
- Recent passport size photograph (2 nos)
- Copy of photo page, address page & page showing validity of passport.
- Original & copy of 10th or SSLC certificate is mandatory
- Original & copy of Semester year wise mark list (Including improvement & supplementary) of all certificates.
- Original & copy of all certificates, which is to be attested
What is the process?
- Application forms are available in the NORKA Roots regional centers.
- Certificates will be initially authenticated at these centers.
- The certificates are then forwarded for Embassy attestation.
- Norka Roots submits certificates to the Embassies of UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Qatar for attestation.
- Application form can be obtained free of cost from the CACs on production of passport copy of the certificate holder.
- Attestations are usually done on week days Monday to Friday from 10am to 2.30 pm.
To be noted
- Consolidated mark list or transcripts will not be attested
- Only certificates issued by educational institutes in Kerala will be attested.
- Provisional certificates will be attested only within six months from the date of issue
- Provisional NTC certificates have a time of two years from the date of issue.
- Candidates having only SSLC as their educational qualification should produce a certificate in prescribed format from the head of the academic institution.
- Medical, nursing, dental & pharmaceutical candidates should produce their registration certificate.
Rates for Attestation (Per Certificate)
|Attestation fee of the State Government||Rs.75|
|Attestation fee for UAE Embassy||Rs.4475|
|Attestation fee for Saudi Embassy||Rs.3500|
|Attestation fee for Kuwait Embassy||Rs.3116|
|Attestation fee for Bahrain Embassy||Rs.3416|
|Attestation fee for Qatar Embassy||Rs.3816|
Norka Roots Service Charge
|Normal service charge||Rs.708|
|Additional embassy attestation charges||Rs.250|
|Postal fee for outside Kerala||Rs 200|
|Each Apostille attestation||Rs.50|
- Besides the certificates prescribed by the HRD/MEA, NORKA Roots will also offer support in getting apostille attestation.
- All documents requiring apostille attestation should be first authenticated by the designated agencies in the state from where the document has been issued.
- In case of personal documents, home department is the designated authority in Kerala.
- All educational documents should first be authenticated at the regional centres of NORKA-ROOTS.
- Once authenticated, certificates can be submitted in the regional centres of NORKA-ROOTS
- Birth certificate
- Death certificate
- Power of Attorney
- Marriage certificate
Educational Certificates Attested
- Degree certificate
- Diploma certificate
- Matriculation certificate
- Secondary level certificate