- NORKA ROOTS have tied up with the State Bank of India, South Indian Bank, Union Bank, Syndicate Bank, Bank of Baroda, Kerala State Backward Classes Development Corporation, Kerala State Cooperative Agricultural & Rural Development Bank and Kerala State Pravasi Welfare Development Co-operative Society Limited (Pravasis Ltd.)
- Seed capital funding of upto 30 lakhs is available under the scheme.
- Banks will sanction loans for modest enterprises as per the business interest and the terms and conditions of the bank
- For prompt repayment, 15% subsidy on capital and 3% rebate on interest of loan are offered for the first 4 years.
- In case of default, the benefit can be availed after clearing off the pendency.
- NORKA ROOTS also conduct mentoring camps to boost the confidence of the NRKs
Who can apply for NDPREM?
- The applicant should have not less than 2 years of work experience abroad.
- Societies, trusts, companies formed by a group of returnees are also eligible to apply
- 15% subsidy on capital and 3% rebate on interest of loan are offered.
- Loans available for MSMEs, agricultural, industries, merchant establishments, services etc.
Documents needed to apply
- Project report in PDF format
- Copies of Passport & Visa page IN PDF
- Photograph in JPEG format