Queries/Complaints: (0091) 8802 012345 Email: Idhelpdesknorka@gmail.com
PRAVASI ID card is the single stop for a non-resident Keralite to connect with the Kerala Government. This multi-purpose photo identity card entitles every NRK to avail all services and facilities offered by NORKA Roots, now and in future. PRAVASI ID card comes with an add-on of Personal Accident Insurance coverage of upto a maximum of Rs. 2 Lakhs. The card has a validity of 3 years.
- Should have completed 18 years of age
- You should be a Pravasi residing or working abroad with a valid passport and visa for at least 6 months.
Before applying make sure that all the required documents are scanned and prepared in JPEG formats
- Copies of front and address page of the passport
- Copy of Visa Page/ Ikkama/ Work Permit/ Residence Permit
- Photo and Signature of the applicant
- Registration fees Rs. 315 per card
Renewal of the Pravasi Id Card
- You can apply for renewal 3 months before the date of expiry
- Copies of prescribed documents and renewal fee should be submitted