Queries/Complaints: 0471 2329950 Email:email@example.com
Where can you get the certificates attested?
Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam and Kozhikode.
Who can apply for certificate attestation?
- Certificate holders
- Father-in –law /Mother –in –law (on production of marriage certificate)
What are the required documents?
- Original passport to be produced at the attestation spot/ If the Applicant is abroad at the time of attestation, Copy of photo page, address page & page showing validity of passport and valid visa should be produced.
- Recent passport size photograph (2 nos)
- Copy of photo page, address page & page showing validity of passport.
- Original & copy of 10th or SSLC certificate is mandatory
- Original & copy of Semester year wise mark list (Including improvement & supplementary) of all certificates.
- Original & copy of all certificates, which is to be attested
What is the process?
- Application forms are available in the NORKA Roots regional centers.
- Certificates will be initially authenticated at these centers.
- The certificates are then forwarded for Embassy attestation.
- Norka Roots submits certificates to the Embassies of UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Qatar for attestation.
- Application form can be obtained free of cost from the CACs on production of passport copy of the certificate holder.
- Attestations are usually done on week days Monday to Friday from 10am to 2.30 pm.
To be noted
- Consolidated mark list or transcripts will not be attested
- Only certificates issued by educational institutes in Kerala will be attested.
- Provisional certificates will be attested only within six months from the date of issue
- Provisional NTC certificates have a time of two years from the date of issue.
- Candidates having only SSLC as their educational qualification should produce a certificate in prescribed format from the head of the academic institution.
- Medical, nursing, dental & pharmaceutical candidates should produce their registration certificate.
Rates for Attestation (Per Certificate)
|Attestation fee of the State Government||Rs.75|
|Attestation fee for UAE Embassy||Rs.3750|
|Attestation fee for Saudi Embassy||Rs.3500|
|Attestation fee for Kuwait Embassy||Rs.1250|
|Attestation fee for Bahrain Embassy||Rs.2750|
|Attestation fee for Qatar Embassy||Rs.3000|
Norka Roots Service Charge
|Normal service charge||Rs.708|
|Additional embassy attestation charges||Rs.250|
|Postal fee for outside Kerala||Rs 200|
|Each Apostille attestation||Rs.50|
- Besides the certificates prescribed by the HRD/MEA, NORKA Roots will also offer support in getting apostille attestation.
- All documents requiring apostille attestation should be first authenticated by the designated agencies in the state from where the document has been issued.
- In case of personal documents, home department is the designated authority in Kerala.
- All educational documents should first be authenticated at the regional centres of NORKA-ROOTS.
- Once authenticated, certificates can be submitted in the regional centres of NORKA-ROOTS
- Birth certificate
- Death certificate
- Power of Attorney
- Marriage certificate
Educational Certificates Attested
- Degree certificate
- Diploma certificate
- Matriculation certificate
- Secondary level certificate