Queries/Complaints: 0471-2770544, 2770539, 2770540, 2770577, 2770536 (IST 10am to 5.30pm) Email:firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
NORKA ROOTS is the only state-run agency under Government of Kerala, authorized by the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India to facilitate overseas recruitment. Norka recruits Nurses, Doctors, Technicians and Housemaids for various Foreign Employers in GCC countries. Transparency, Quality recruitment service, Minimum recruitment charges and corrupt free recruitment process are the hallmarks of Norka Recruitment wing.
How to Apply?
- Aspirants can register at www.jobsnorka.gov.in with their detailed profile.
Process of Recruitment
- Foreign Employer submits demands in eMigrate portal
- Norka Roots acknowledges demand in eMigrate and obtains Country Specific Order (CSO) from MEA
- Norka Roots publishes vacancies in www.norkaroots.net/www.jobsnorka.gov.in and in leading dailies
- Job seekers can apply through the website www.norkaroots.net/www.jobsnorka.gov.in
- Registered applicants will receive SMS alerts about vacancies
- Interviews/sessions are conducted
- Job offer letters are given to selected candidates
- Attestation and Visa processing
- Emigration Clearance
Norka Roots Service Charges
- Rs.30,000 plus GST per candidate
Additional Expenditure (to be borne by the applicant)
- Certificate attestation charges
- Visa processing fee
- Medical examination fee